Saturday, December 27, 2014

Wrapping Up 2014


2014 is almost over.  I think these will be the last three mosaics that I finish this year unless I get really ambitious.  Thanks to everyone who supported my art this year.

I had a lot of fun making mosaics this year.

I started the year with a fish.

Then I did an Iguana.

Then I did two frogs and two beaches.

Then I did two butterflies.

Then I did two moon trees.

Then I did an artsy thing called Mary's Baubles.

Then I did a sail boat.

In October I donated a few pieces for a Church fundraiser.

Then I did a sign for myself.

And finally, I finished off the year with another sailboat, another moon tree and a rose.

By my count, that makes 16 mosaics this year.  Or 1.3 mosaics per month.

My goal for 2015 is to increase my production to about 2 mosaics per month.  Just enough to keep me busy without making me too crazy.  :)

If I don't see you in the next few days, have a happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment