What I got was a bunch of crazy shimmery colors that I had no idea what to do with. My first step was to sort the tiles into general color categories and types. I found that after I had done this that there were lots of blues and browns in the grab bag. I started figuring out what might fit this color combination and what I came up with was a sea turtle. So next I did my rough sketch.
And then I did a better grid drawing.
Pretty soon my buddy mr. grab bag started to look like a sea turtle.
Now he just needs a proper habitat.
And once the gluing is done, it is time for the grout.
And at last he is finished. I give you the Grab Bag Sea Turtle.